Good news for GeroWallet users with an eye on alternative assets: GeroWallet will integrate Paribus’ blockchain-agnostic borrowing and lending services! What’s more, GeroWallet will have the distinction of being featured as Paribus’ primary recommended wallet.
Paribus is a cross-chain borrowing and lending protocol for NFTs, liquidity, positions, and synthetic assets, powered by Cardano. Their mission is to unlock the value of alternative assets by modeling them as financial instruments, increasing their earning power and reducing market friction.
GeroWallet users will have access to the various Paribus features aimed at this goal. Users will be able to:
- Borrow, lend, or stake synthetic assets across multiple block chains.
- Borrow against NFTs, allowing users to free up capital while their investment appreciates.
- Stake NFTs, pooling them with other similar NFTs to earn yield.
- Borrow against Automated Market Maker liquidity positions, increasing leverage while continuing to earn from the liquidity pool.
- Stake LP (Liquidity Provider) tokens from multiple pools
- Stake $PBX tokens to earn a share of fees generated by Paribus, and to participate in governance.
We’re thrilled to work with Paribus on these integrations. Together, we can provide more options — novel and robust DeFi instruments — in one user-friendly interface.
Our users are our motivation. We are committed to building a dynamic environment for the advancement of blockchain by designing innovative, user-friendly tools for the DeFi community. Our promise is to continuously strive to provide accessibility to all through an intuitive customer experience.
Paribus believes that if an asset can be verified, it has market value and can be sold.
While decentralized financial applications have reshaped the investment sector, alternative assets such as NFTs have not been optimally leveraged by existing DeFi protocols. Paribus aims to change this and redefine the value of these previously challenging assets within their cross-chain protocol, offering layered leverage across protocols and increasing the earning power of DeFi investors on any chain.